AutomotiveOptical Components for the Mobility of Tomorrow
Optics for the automotive industry
The automotive sector is one of the world's top-selling industries. It is a driver of research, development and innovation. Due to advancing digitalization and changing mobility, it faces major challenges. Maximum safety and driving comfort, connected, digitalized and autonomous driving, electrification of drives, sustainability - automotive manufacturers are currently addressing these megatrends. These trends require industry transformation, innovative and high-precision components, and deep supplier expertise.
As a partner of leading OEMs and Tier 1, we know the requirements of the automotive industry inside out. Highest standards along the entire value chain, maximum process reliability, closely timed cycles, cost-effectiveness and uncompromising quality are a matter of course for us. We adhere to the strict international standards of the automotive industry and are certified according to the global quality standard IATF 16949.
VIAOPTIC keeps track of technological innovations and works on innovations. As a development and sparring partner, we accompany and advise our customers and solve complex tasks together. In this way, we help shape the transformation of the automotive industry.
We supply our automotive customers with components for exterior, interior and ambient lighting, components for driver assistance sensors and lenses for camera and driver information systems.
Automotive Solutions from VIAOPTIC
Driver Information Systems
- Head-up displays: mirrors, combiners, reflectors
- Microstructured light guides for display backlights
- IR illumination for eye tracking
- Multifunction optics for fuel, rain and steering angle sensors
- Cover lenses, lenses, reflectors for LIDAR sensors
- Microstructured, thick-walled lenses for LED main headlights
- Reflectors and diffusing lenses for interior lighting applications
- Light guides for daytime running light applications with microprisms
Am Leitz - Park 1
D - 35578 Wetzlar
SalesDr. Markus Cremer
+49 6441 9011-58
+49 6441 9011-11
+49 6441 9011-0