Plastic optics for optical technologies
Digitalization, connectivity as well as Industrial Internet of Things and Industry 4.0 continue to be future topics and growth drivers. They take industrial automation to a new level. This would not be possible without intelligent and high-precision sensors.
Sensors translate the analog into the digital world. They pick up signals, generate impulses and trigger defined reactions. They make processes more efficient, work more productive, everyday life more convenient and ensure greater safety in many areas. The diverse possibilities of plastic optics guarantee the success of optical sensor technology.
Reliability, performance and robustness are criteria we pay attention to when manufacturing our products. Without compromise. That is why international sensor experts and automation specialists rely on our highly accurate and durable optical components and optoelectronic systems.
As a supplier of components for IR sensors, scanner systems, safety light grids, light barriers, safety sensors and encoders, we contribute to the "more" in productivity, efficiency and success of our customers.
Sensor solutions from VIAOPTIC
- Twin lenses (emitter & receiver)
- Windows (IR transparent)
- Aspherical lenses for distance sensors
- High-precision, gold- or aluminum-coated polygon wheels
- Fresnel lenses
- Cover glasses for camera-based scanning systems
- Cover glasses with crystal clear ESD coating
- Free-form mirrors for beam deflection
- Aspherical lens arrays for safety light grids
- IR covers with anti-scratch coating for safety laser scanners
- Two-component parts for channel separation
- Miniature lenses for M12 and M18 housings
Rotary encoder optics
- Optics with integrated LED centering
- LED optics with integrated black socket in 2-component technology for stray light minimization
- Optics for "Chip On Board" LED